Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Disableds kicking off (figuratively) about plastic straws

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Give a man a fish and all that.... you have to help these poor ****s in some way, b. THey get a pretty rough ride after all- first Glen Hoddle, now this!

People seriously take the piss here over disabled parking spaces. I walked through one of the car parks here at the weekend and every disabled space was full, not a single blue badge on any car. It seems to have become a thing here...
    It's probably people identifying as disabled, p. After all, thanks to you lot, there are no objective realities anymore. If I feel a bit tired, all I have to do is say I identify as crippled and I can park where I fvcking well want. What's more, the authorities can't fvcking touch me without being transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's probably people identifying as disabled, p. After all, thanks to you lot, there are no objective realities anymore. If I feel a bit tired, all I have to do is say I identify as crippled and I can park where I fvcking well want. What's more, the authorities can't fvcking touch me without being transphobic.
    They should still have a blue badge. There seems to be a local exemption for those driving Audis or BMWs.....