Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whoa! 'Theresa May to call Arlene Foster later today to pitch border deal'?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    As far as I can see May has 2 very simple choices.
    1.A hard border or
    2.United Ireland.
    It will be a hard border and it always was from day one.As far as I can see all this posturing is just to appease the wolly faces imo.
    I'll give it about 4 weeks before some poor ******* border cop is shooted dead.
    It really doesnt matter. All that matters here is that we leave the EU, regardless of how many people die, and that the principle of democracy does not perish from this earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It really doesnt matter. All that matters here is that we leave the EU, regardless of how many people die, and that the principle of democracy does not perish from this earth.

Democracy is load of old *******s p

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Democracy is load of old *******s p
    How dare you say that! Wash your mouth, you communist.

How dare you say that! Wash your mouth, you communist.
    More an anarchist type to be fair

So if terrorists in NI might start killing people if they don't get their way over the EU, this proves that we must stay in the EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    So if terrorists in NI might start killing people if they don't get their way over the EU, this proves that we must stay in the EU?
    Errr.... what??

Errr.... what??
    you said this;

If only those pesky Chartists hadn't demanded the vote for the working man, eh? We could be ruled by well educated, well-bred, high-value property-owning experts who know what is best without the plebs having their ignorant opinions count.

you said this;

If only those pesky Chartists hadn't demanded the vote for the working man, eh? We could be ruled by well educated, well-bred, high-value property-owning experts who know what is best without the plebs having their ignorant opinions count.
    I did try to point this out to p earlier, but he simply cannot grasp that the electorate doing stuff people like him (and me, for that matter) don't want is a feature rather a bug of democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I did try to point this out to p earlier, but he simply cannot grasp that the electorate doing stuff people like him (and me, for that matter) don't want is a feature rather a bug of democracy.
    You still think this is resentment because of the outcome. Look back at messages from before the result. Not only was I opposed to the referendum, I even said it had been unfairly loaded on the side of remain by forcing people to vote for a leap in the dark.

Can we please dispose of this 'you just dont like the outcome' argument. It is beneath us both and you know it isnt true.

you said this;

Well, of course, the Chartists achieved precisely nothing in the short term. That aside, you have just skipped from leaving the EU to disposing of democracy. I. Still dont know what your first message meant.

I am here standing up for the referendum vote and protecting democracy with every bone of my body. What more do you want?