Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hang abouts! If we win our two games in hand on Liverpool we're back in the top four

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You see your error here, no?
    Yes, but I feel that, like Henry Higgins with Eliza Doolittle, we can mould the unpromising material that is sw into at least a reasonable simulacrum of a gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but I feel that, like Henry Higgins with Eliza Doolittle, we can mould the unpromising material that is sw into at least a reasonable simulacrum of a gentleman
    The chap wears denim trousers and plimsolls to work, b. He is far beyond our help.

Gaaaaaaaarn!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Gaaaaaaaarn!
    Quite so. I don't think sw will ever be safe to take to the Royal Enclosure, to be honest, but one does one's best.

Quite so. I don't think sw will ever be safe to take to the Royal Enclosure, to be honest, but one does one's best.
    Is it a pub?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Is it a pub?
    Of a sort, sw. Of a sort.

Practically perfect in every way, that film. Just like Mary Poppins.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Practically perfect in every way, that film. Just like Mary Poppins.
    Yes. Like all the best musicals, you sort of don't notice it's a musical. I feel like this about Oliver! also.

Yes. Like all the best musicals, you sort of don't notice it's a musical. I feel like this about Oliver! also.
    Good call. Phil Collins was in that, I think. Maybe on the stage.