Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is it worth my while participating in this forum or is it a closed shop?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's another thing - prawns with their shells still on. No meal is improved by having to **** about dismembering crustacea. So if I order a seafood pasta or risotto, please have the ****ing decency to shell the ****ing prawns rather than asking me to dig my fingers into my dinner to do it. I know you think it looks good and I know I'm apparently supposed to be impressed because the prawn is entire rather than being - say - easily edible, but just stop it, ffs.
    They're mad for that in Asia. Fantastic, mahoosive prawns, marinaded in amazing spicy flavours, stir-fried with the shells on.

Wánkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They're mad for that in Asia. Fantastic, mahoosive prawns, marinaded in amazing spicy flavours, stir-fried with the shells on.

Wánkers.
    Yes. Singapore chilli crab is a good example. Delicious, but would be much more so if the idle fùcking coolie who cooked it had bothered his arse taking the bit I'm supposed to eat out of the inedible chitin so that I don't end up covered in chilli sauce and bits of crab juice.