Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: A comment I heard on the radio this morning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I attended a function and sat at a large round table with two women either side of me. They both began stroking my thigh beneath the table cloth, completely without provocation and independent of each other.
    I recall being slightly drunk at the time but amidst the fog, my biggest problem was how to extricate myself from this little menage a trois and leave each of them feeling they could leave with both of their dignities intact.
    :-/
    The way you've written that suggests that they were stroking the same thigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    THere are also two women either side of him. He was on for a five-way and turned it down?!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THere are also two women either side of him. He was on for a five-way and turned it down?!

Christ, I think I'd turn down a five-way. A two-way is struggle enough these days.

Christ, I think I'd turn down a five-way. A two-way is struggle enough these days.
    Technically five separate rape charges as well. Sod that!

They were his mum and his gran..... both like the right leg more i believe
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar