Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The thing about this video is that it is sub-optimal for everyone involved

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    To be fair, you can't get a childminder to breastfeed your baby.

But let's face it, women breastfeeding at work is not workable the second it becomes more than one or two women at any one time. So the inevitable and highly ironic consequence of encouraging it is that it will ultimately need to be banned.
    No, but you can get them to feed your expressed breast milk to the baby - as millions of mothers do.

I get sick of this 'It's the most natural and healthy thing in the world' excuse for flopping your dugs out everywhere. So's farting, but you presumably don't expect everyone to be fine with you letting rip in the office, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, but you can get them to feed your expressed breast milk to the baby - as millions of mothers do.

I get sick of this 'It's the most natural and healthy thing in the world' excuse for flopping your dugs out everywhere. So's farting, but you presumably don't expect everyone to be fine with you letting rip in the office, do you?
    I used to work with someone who openly burped and farted in the office. You kind of get used to it after a while.

Women can do what they want, b. Its the world we live in.

Expressing milk is a massive pain in the hole for a lot of mothers. I watched my missus try to do it for about 2 hours straight, resulting in her secreting more tears than actual milk.

Expressing milk is a massive pain in the hole for a lot of mothers. I watched my missus try to do it for about 2 hours straight, resulting in her secreting more tears than actual milk.
    Yes, well having a child is a massive pain in the hole - quite literally for women. That's the deal, I'm afraid. Nobody said it was supposed to be easy.

Yes, well having a child is a massive pain in the hole - quite literally for women. That's the deal, I'm afraid. Nobody said it was supposed to be easy.
    On a tangental note, I look forward to seeing the first virtue-signalling woman attempt to breastfeed in a mosque.

On a tangental note, I look forward to seeing the first virtue-signalling woman attempt to breastfeed in a mosque.
    Men and women pray separately in mosques, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Men and women pray separately in mosques, I think.
    There's a new one in Berlin which allows all that sort of thing, mixed worship, lady imams and that. Naturally, reactions to this have been .. well .. mixed.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

But you can make it easier by letting them do whatever they want. As normal people who are happy to go about our day it is our job to make things easier for the people who struggle with literally ****ing everything, even if this means making 6 or 7 different toilets available for people who cant decide what the **** they are and resent having to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    But you can make it easier by letting them do whatever they want. As normal people who are happy to go about our day it is our job to make things easier for the people who struggle with literally ****ing everything, even if this means making 6 or 7 different toilets available for people who cant decide what the **** they are and resent having to choose.
    Is it, though? Is it really? Oughtn't we perhaps to proffer them a pint of Harden The Fûck Up, cuff them lightly about the ear and send them on their way with a figurative kick to the arse? Wouldn't that be better?

Mind you, when it comes to women and childbirth, I do wonder whether the drop in mortality amongst birthing mothers has been altogether a good thing. The days when childbirth was even money between life and death made women a bit less fücking smug about it.

Is it, though? Is it really? Oughtn't we perhaps to proffer them a pint of Harden The Fûck Up, cuff them lightly about the ear and send them on their way with a figurative kick to the arse? Wouldn't that be better?

Mind you, when it comes to women and childbirth, I do wonder whether the drop in mortality amongst birthing mothers has been altogether a good thing. The days when childbirth was even money between life and death made women a bit less fücking smug about it.
    I think the broader issue is making an individual's issues society's problem. If someone wants to delay a decision about whether they are a Bruce or a Sheila, or even believe that gender is fluid or any other garbage, it doesn't make any difference to me. I just don't see why it has to be my problem as well. I don't really see why I have to hear about it constantly or have a view on which bog they should use.

I am also getting a bit ****ing sick of being described as a 'pale male' at work.