Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see things are now at the stage where men are being required to undergo the ritual

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don’t think anyone realises this yet, but he reads like a man suffering severe sexual repression.
    he reads like a man who is a complete and utter wet.

The sort that orders a small Chardonnay at the bar.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    he reads like a man who is a complete and utter wet.

The sort that orders a small Chardonnay at the bar.
    I saw a hilarious thread on twitter where a silly **** in a hat who claims to be a female must ally was proudly saying he never flirts because he doesn’t ‘want to be that guy’ - and then complaining that he never gets anywhere with women

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I saw a hilarious thread on twitter where a silly **** in a hat who claims to be a feminist ally was proudly saying he never flirts because he doesn’t ‘want to be that guy’ - and then complaining that he never gets anywhere with women
    It's a point, though. Imagine being single again and, God forbid, young. How would you start a conversation with a woman without being accused of some sort of assault?
    Last edited by Burney; 10-20-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's a point, though. Imagine being single again and, God forbid, young. How would you start a conversation with a woman without being accused of some sort of assault?
    It is all about the apps nowadays, sc.

They go in pubs, open the app and see who is available.

In other words, you can now be rejected without ever speaking to the person.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Simply by having been brought up right, I think.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I think it’d be OK. Most people are still sane, I think - it’s just that the loonies are given credence.

I think it’d be OK. Most people are still sane, I think - it’s just that the loonies are given credence.