Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Thoughts and observations from the weekend.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We were in a good position before that Saturday lunchtime Birmingham match but it was only February
    Bloody Clichy
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    We were in a good position before that Saturday lunchtime Birmingham match but it was only February
    Bloody Clichy
    never. a. penalty.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    never. a. penalty.
    The ref had lost it at that stage. He was always going to give a penalty given half a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The ref had lost it at that stage. He was always going to give a penalty given half a chance.
    Having not given an absolutely blatant one when Hleb was scythed down Mike ****ing Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Having not given an absolutely blatant one when Hleb was scythed down Mike ****ing Dean
    Or the one where Adebarndoor had his shirt pulled off his back about 2 minutes before.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I thought Hleb was scythed down in Milan and it was never given, by some Johnny Foreigner referee?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I thought Hleb was scythed down in Milan and it was never given, by some Johnny Foreigner referee?
    He was definitely fouled in the area by Kuyt when we lost to Liverpool in the Champions League. ****ing useless ref ****

He was definitely fouled in the area by Kuyt when we lost to Liverpool in the Champions League. ****ing useless ref ****
    Was that for the non-existent foul against Kolo after Theo had us in front? And Diaby scored early doors?

God I was an optimistic supporter back then. Absolutely certain Wenger was about to build one of the all time great teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Bloody Clichy
    We were flying. Cesc was our heartbeat, Gallas our warrior. We were champions in waiting.