Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Here's what you want.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This makes no sense. Why would anyone go back to a less safe, slower and more difficult shave? The world has moved on. I want to spend as little time and effort shaving for the lowest price. Going back to cutting oneself to flitters is counter to reason.
    Which is why I use an electric one. **** wet shaving- takes ****ing ages and feels horrible.

I can go from full beard to clean shaven in a couple of minutes. Piece of piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Which is why I use an electric one. **** wet shaving- takes ****ing ages and feels horrible.

I find electric shaving actually takes longer to get all the bits. I usually end up having to finish myself off with a wet shave anyway.

I find electric shaving actually takes longer to get all the bits. I usually end up having to finish myself off with a wet shave anyway.
    It does require a bit of precision if you want a perfect shave, shifting between trimmer and razor. I still find it much quicker though.

The biggest thing for me is there is no dry skin or soreness afterwards.

pfnarr pfnarr
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

You have clearly never been shaven by a sub-continental with a proper, old skool, cut throat razor, have you? It's even better when you get them to shave your head with one at the same time. I'm not really a hippy but you can definitely feel your crown chakra breathe. Danny in Withnail and I could not have been more wrong, imo. Though the sadhus agree with him.