Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: He's crying! Steve Smith is crying like a big fvcking girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Perhaps he's upset?
    So? SO? Being 'upset' is not an excuse for crying. This is an Australian cricket captain. These are people traditionally famed for stoicism, toughness and a near-psychopathic lack of emotion. You can't go around crying just because you cheated and got fvcking caught.

Honestly! The world's going to hell in a handcart.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    yes that's become very apparent. If, as we all suspect, there were others involved, I do wonder how long Warner will keep his mouth shut for
    That would be the ultimate betrayal of the 'mates culture' and make him a complete pariah in Australian cricket. He won't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So? SO? Being 'upset' is not an excuse for crying. This is an Australian cricket captain. These are people traditionally famed for stoicism, toughness and a near-psychopathic lack of emotion. You can't go around crying just because you cheated and got fvcking caught.

Honestly! The world's going to hell in a handcart.
    You realise that there are very real mental health issues attached to these traditionally male characteristics, don't you? Men are literally killing themselves every day because you refuse to acknowledge their right to cry.

Bully.

That would be the ultimate betrayal of the 'mates culture' and make him a complete pariah in Australian cricket. He won't do that.
    Not sure he really cares

You realise that there are very real mental health issues attached to these traditionally male characteristics, don't you? Men are literally killing themselves every day because you refuse to acknowledge their right to cry.

Bully.
    I just chuckled at my Sky News headline that just popped up on my phone "Cheating ex-cricket captain cries as he faces media"

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I just chuckled at my Sky News headline that just popped up on my phone "Cheating ex-cricket captain cries as he faces media"
    Will you laugh in the faces of his little kiddies as they stand, bewildered, at his graveside, p?

Bully.
    If I were an Australian (which God forbid, obviously) I would much rather the captain of my cricket team committed suicide at a press conference after he was caught cheating than started weeping like a fvcking nancy boy. It would show proper contrition.

Will you laugh in the faces of his little kiddies as they stand, bewildered, at his graveside, p?
    He doesn't have any kiddies. But if he did and were half as ugly as him I would definitely laugh at them, yes.

He doesn't have any kiddies. But if he did and were half as ugly as him I would definitely laugh at them, yes.
    Calm down, old chap. This whole stickball thing has unbalanced your humours.

Have you tried to claim yet that they simply must have cheated to win the Ashes?