Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Dr Rich I am having a gentleman's issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Good Lord! I find it hard to believe you wouldn't have mentioned this on here. Did I miss it?

Was it phimosis or did you just decide you didn't want it anymore?

I've heard it's quite spectacularly uncomfortable in the aftermath of an adult circumcision.
    It was too tight But I didn't know any better.
    the healing was not good. after the op I was bursting to pee. I went to the toilet in the hospital. and it just went in every direction. With having a dressing on it I couldn't go through this mess so I had to resort to peeing in the bath.

was a good month or 6 weeks of not fun. Worst part was waking up in the morning with morning glory so to speak you can feel stitches breaking. Plus not having any 'release' for that amount of time is not fun either.

Glad I got it done though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It was too tight But I didn't know any better.
    the healing was not good. after the op I was bursting to pee. I went to the toilet in the hospital. and it just went in every direction. With having a dressing on it I couldn't go through this mess so I had to resort to peeing in the bath.

was a good month or 6 weeks of not fun. Worst part was waking up in the morning with morning glory so to speak you can feel stitches breaking. Plus not having any 'release' for that amount of time is not fun either.

Glad I got it done though.
    I used to wonder if mine was too tight when I was younger, but then I snapped my banjo and realised that had been the problem

I used to wonder if mine was too tight when I was younger, but then I snapped my banjo and realised that had been the problem
    I even had purchased a strange implement called a glansie.

after a couple of goes of terrible pain I ****ed that off and went to the GP.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I even had purchased a strange implement called a glansie.

after a couple of goes of terrible pain I ****ed that off and went to the GP.
    Jesus wept, mate! There;s no way you'd get that anywhere near my gentleman. There are some nasty-looking bits on that that bring tears to my eyes.

Jesus wept, mate! There;s no way you'd get that anywhere near my gentleman. There are some nasty-looking bits on that that bring tears to my eyes.
    the deluxe model had a locking feature. Otherwise you had to sit there in awkward position gripping that.
    Plus I was still living with my family at that point I had to do it on the sly. Dinners ready hold on.