Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I must confess that I didn't think in a 1,000 years would Iran admit that they had

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Wise words, sc
    I speak as a man whose inability to control his knob has resulted in two attempts on my life and, worse, one hideously expensive divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I speak as a man whose inability to control his knob has resulted in two attempts on my life and, worse, one hideously expensive divorce.
    Here's the thing. Why should it be that women are forgiven so much for their hormonal imbalances (PMT, menopause, post-natal depression,etc), but nobody ever makes any allowance for the fact that we're hard-wired to fire our gametes up any compliant female within shouting distance? It's not fair imo.

Been there as well. Have a rather lovely 27 old South African in our office who seems to have taken a shine to me. Christmas Party she showed some rather revealing photos of herself to me. I showed immense restraint and walked away.
    1. I'm a good boy
    2. She's married to some lunatic Afrikaans fella

Been there as well. Have a rather lovely 27 old South African in our office who seems to have taken a shine to me. Christmas Party she showed some rather revealing photos of herself to me. I showed immense restraint and walked away.
    1. I'm a good boy
    2. She's married to some lunatic Afrikaans fella
    You're going to bone her. You know it, she knows it, we all know it.

Git r done, p.

Git r done, p.
    It's a lot of effort, though, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's a lot of effort, though, isn't it?
    Oh I don't know. How much effort can you expend in 33 seconds?

Oh I don't know. How much effort can you expend in 33 seconds?
    If it were just that, then no problem. But it's all the faffing about involved before and afterwards that's such a nawse.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If it were just that, then no problem. But it's all the faffing about involved before and afterwards that's such a nawse.
    All the secrecy and planning involved.

Git r done, p.
    Nah, not worth the risk

Nah, not worth the risk
    I note that we are both ruling it out due to the risk/reward imbalance and not on the grounds that we love our wives very much and would never dream of hurting them, etc, etc.

We're terrible people, p.