Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wilshere gone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oh how we miss those vital goals against the likes of Lincoln, Sutton United and Ludogrets and Soton reserves, eh.
    He played 20 more games after he said that, anyway and chances are he was dropped because in the game where he said "they wanted it more" he was utterly abysmal

Likewise for Szczesny, he just may have been dropped for the two mistakes he made in the game rather than the smoking ffs
    It was unusual for Szczesny not to get himself sent off with his wander up the pitch yesterday.

Walcott, Ox-Chamberlain, Wilshere, Coquelin, etc, leaving...meh!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It was unusual for Szczesny not to get himself sent off with his wander up the pitch yesterday.

Walcott, Ox-Chamberlain, Wilshere, Coquelin, etc, leaving...meh!
    O-C was doing well at the bindippers until he got injuredy imo. Looked a different player to when he was with us
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Looked a different player to when he was with us
    Whilst I quite agree, I can't say I was too upset when he left. In fact for near £40m I think we got the better end of the deal.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Whilst I quite agree, I can't say I was too upset when he left. In fact for near £40m I think we got the better end of the deal.
    He is - as the modern terminology has it - bang ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He is - as the modern terminology has it - bang ordinary.
    Your mum's bang ordinary.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Your mum's bang ordinary.
    Whereas your mum is an extraordinary bang..