Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am rather sensible with my money these days.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I probably drove past you at some point.
    Did you nip down the road for a kebab then? Or to go to one of the Lidls every mile or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Did you nip down the road for a kebab then? Or to go to one of the Lidls every mile or so?
    No. I live in Ware and work in Enfield, so the Great Cambridge Road (as the A10 rather grandly styles itself) is wearyingly familiar to me.

Mind you, it gets rather pleasant once you're past the M25 and Cheshunt.

No. I live in Ware and work in Enfield, so the Great Cambridge Road (as the A10 rather grandly styles itself) is wearyingly familiar to me.

Mind you, it gets rather pleasant once you're past the M25 and Cheshunt.
    Ah, I was on what I assume was the old version of the A10 - the Hertford Road. From the days when roads went through places rather than round them. (And it was actually monday).

Ah, I was on what I assume was the old version of the A10 - the Hertford Road. From the days when roads went through places rather than round them. (And it was actually monday).
    Ware did your walk start from ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

In that case I probably drove past you. the A10 is the one goes to Seven Sisters?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    In that case I probably drove past you. the A10 is the one goes to Seven Sisters?
    Yes. Haggerston, Dalston Kingsland, Stoke Newington, Stamford Hill, Seven Sisters, Tottingham High Road, Edmonton, Ponders End, Freezy Water.

I hate Lidl. I am not a snob but, I hate Lidl.

The only one I will go to is the one in Palace Exchange for the free parking but I will avoid it as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I hate Lidl. I am not a snob but, I hate Lidl.

The only one I will go to is the one in Palace Exchange for the free parking but I will avoid it as much as possible.
    I like to pop into the Palace Exchange one now and again to see what their latest foreign food promotion is - and occasionally to purchase worrying cheap lobsters.

I like to pop into the Palace Exchange one now and again to see what their latest foreign food promotion is - and occasionally to purchase worrying cheap lobsters.
    Everytime I go in there they have those whole serrano type hams on a stand, I always consider buying won but resist.