Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I am sure AWIMB will want to join with me in celebrating the the birth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    If by muslim-dominated you mean the people that run things are muslim then yes. But the culture there is nothing like in Iran or Saudi where women are openly subjugated and westerners are rarely seen. And regardless of what you think about it, it is rather technically advanced and not in any way a sh1thole.

Great resorts too
    Not being as bad as Iran or Saudi is setting the bar pretty low, though isn't it? While it may offer greater licence than other Islamic societies, it is still an Islamic society. Women are subjugated, I'm afraid. And you can be executed for sodomy - among other things. Its record on human rights is also pretty damn poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not being as bad as Iran or Saudi is setting the bar pretty low, though isn't it? While it may offer greater licence than other Islamic societies, it is still an Islamic society. Women are subjugated, I'm afraid. And you can be executed for sodomy - among other things. Its record on human rights is also pretty damn poor.

Wouldn't pass the anti-slavery legislation either
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was treated like Royalty when I visited Saudi, to be fair. There are even ways and means to get booze, if you know the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I was treated like Royalty when I visited Saudi, to be fair. There are even ways and means to get booze, if you know the right people.
    so which Journalist did you choose to have brutally murdered?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    so which Journalist did you choose to have brutally murdered?
    Don't give him any ideas, i

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Don't give him any ideas, i
    well... I do have a hitlist I could let him have.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”