Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Bayern fans whining about refereeing decisions :cloud9:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And Neuer's broken his foot.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. (I don't know him but: not a kind face.)
    How are you today? Upright?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How are you today? Upright?
    Wandered out to the office. Big mistake. Awaiting a lift to the doc and then it's back to beddy byes for me

I almost just fell out of this chair. How can you just fall out of a chair, for fúck's sake?

Wandered out to the office. Big mistake. Awaiting a lift to the doc and then it's back to beddy byes for me

I almost just fell out of this chair. How can you just fall out of a chair, for fúck's sake?
    Does it feel like an inner ear thing? You would have thought that during all your years of buggering about in aeroplanes you'd have noticed any inherent issues there, but you never know.

Does it feel like an inner ear thing? You would have thought that during all your years of buggering about in aeroplanes you'd have noticed any inherent issues there, but you never know.
    My ears feel fine. He's given me some anti dizziness pills and defenstrated me.

My ears feel fine. He's given me some anti dizziness pills and defenstrated me.
    So what's the root cause?

So what's the root cause?
    No idea. He suggested that the loonies at NHS direct should have made me go to hospital when it happened in case it was a stroke, then rapidly lost interest.

I can see why everyone is so wedded to 'our' NHS. The cat gets better treatment.

No idea. He suggested that the loonies at NHS direct should have made me go to hospital when it happened in case it was a stroke, then rapidly lost interest.

I can see why everyone is so wedded to 'our' NHS. The cat gets better treatment.
    So it deffo wasn't a stroke?