Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So it's 14 units a week now is it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How were your bowel movements?
    Don't you find that an excess of Guinness results in a firm, black stool with a fine, honest, earthy aroma?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Don't you find that an excess of Guinness results in a firm, black stool with a fine, honest, earthy aroma?
    It's the blackness I find alarming.

An excess of lager is much harder on the bowels than either bitter or Guinness. I blame the fizziness.

I do remember cider being a bit dangerous, mind.

Not really. I think this Guinness was fairly weak actually. I know for a fact I had 11 pints one evening and I wasn't massively plastered- in England 11 pints would floor me.

and the gas c.

you cannot get away without mentioning the bad guts and stomach cramps, when going beyond the threshold of a few pints.
    Of course, it's likely that P was weaned on the stuff and has built up a commendable resistance. The rest of us who just partake occasionally though.