Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm going for a common(ish) Subway tonight.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It didn't feel all that Stalinist, to be fair. I did have to make myself not think of thon lezza and Jack in Sapphic embrace in order to get the grub down, though.
    That Jack's pretty hefty, I now realise. The two of them clashing must have been a Richter scale event.

Talking of Jack, xe's stopped talking about taking testosterone, smelling like a man and having her tits cut off. Between you and I, I suspect that she's got over her transphase.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That Jack's pretty hefty, I now realise. The two of them clashing must have been a Richter scale event.

Talking of Jack, xe's stopped talking about taking testosterone, smelling like a man and having her tits cut off. Between you and I, I suspect that she's got over her transphase.
    What? She's purported to have a disorder, gained a load of attention and sympathy from assorted cretins and now it turns out she actually has no such disorder?

You amaze me.

Is she still on the hurty legs? Has she managed to get the number of times she's been raped right yet? It seems to vary.

What? She's purported to have a disorder, gained a load of attention and sympathy from assorted cretins and now it turns out she actually has no such disorder?

You amaze me.

Is she still on the hurty legs? Has she managed to get the number of times she's been raped right yet? It seems to vary.
    She's left twitter after she got a load of grief from transers for saying something polite to a TERF.

I mean, imagine being polite to someone!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    She's left twitter after she got a load of grief from transers for saying something polite to a TERF.

I mean, imagine being polite to someone!
    That sounds about right. She loves a bit of victimhood.

Oh, she seems nice enough in one sense, but she is barking fücking mad and she encourages other mad people to think it's OK to be barking fücking mad as well.

That sounds about right. She loves a bit of victimhood.

Oh, she seems nice enough in one sense, but she is barking fücking mad and she encourages other mad people to think it's OK to be barking fücking mad as well.
    She is a narcissist, a sponger and a commie.

I hope her legs hurt.