Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Thon latest gunman fella. You don't suppose he was ever

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm not sure he'll have time for all that, to be honest. I imagine Florida will want to march him off to the chair as quickly as possible?
    He'll have about 48 years on Death Row first, surely? #frivolousappeal

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I note, by the way, that the usual suspects are outraged by Trump talking about mental illness in this context.

But isn’t that exactly what they do every time an Allan goes on a killing spree?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I note, by the way, that the usual suspects are outraged by Trump talking about mental illness in this context.

But isn’t that exactly what they do every time an Allan goes on a killing spree?
    It's different with Norwegians, though. Mentally ill Norwegians are entitled to kill people, because patriarchy.

It's different with Norwegians, though. Mentally ill Norwegians are entitled to kill people, because patriarchy.
    Seems to me that mental illness is a very handy distraction for all sides whenever there’s a fųcking great elephant in the room that they don’t want to mention.

I wonder how the poor old mentallers feel about this, the mental bāstards?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Seems to me that mental illness is a very handy distraction for all sides whenever there’s a fųcking great elephant in the room that they don’t want to mention.

I wonder how the poor old mentallers feel about this, the mental bāstards?
    In fact, the chap's M.O. is lifted and blocked directly from "Heat", practically movement for movement
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I've no idea, to be honest, but this case seems fairly open and shut, nailed on. And I'm guessing there's not much future for a southern Republican governor who doesn't wholeheartedly support capital punishment. Hurst v The State of Florida is still to be finally decided though, I believe.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."