Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Not sure comparing Putin to Hitler (however it was intentioned) was the wisest move

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I'm a lefty. You think I never talk to Russians? Come on, man...where is your right wing paranoia when I need it?

I know plenty of russians, have been there several times, including a suspiciously long stay in the early 90s......
    Fair enough; I stand corrected.

What do you talk about?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Fair enough; I stand corrected.

What do you talk about?
    Vodka and football, mostly. I like a a good old school vodka. Not the flavoured crap they make for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Vodka and football, mostly. I like a a good old school vodka. Not the flavoured crap they make for the kids.
    Vodka is the dullest of all the major spirits.

FACT

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Vodka is the dullest of all the major spirits.

FACT
    Have you tried rhubarb gin, Burney? I was assured by a mate that it was exceptionally good.

I tried it and it was very much meh. I know have about 2/3 of a bottle left.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Have you tried rhubarb gin, Burney? I was assured by a mate that it was exceptionally good.

I tried it and it was very much meh. I know have about 2/3 of a bottle left.
    Come to Stoke game and bring it along (I think tickets may be available)