Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zidane to take over from Mourinho?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "Better? Dull does not equal better, f."

More climaxes though
    Wenger kept losing his ardour
    tippy tappy try to walk it in type ****.
    though we didn't really do that in the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    tippy tappy try to walk it in type ****.
    though we didn't really do that in the past few years.
    Yes, everyone used to hate watching this rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's all very well but I am looking forward to our clash with Qarabağ Futbol Klubu.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    That's all very well but I am looking forward to our clash with Qarabağ Futbol Klubu.
    I must admit, I don't miss being in the CL even the tiniest bit. I'd rather we weren't in the UEFA, either, but there seems to be virtually no way of getting knocked out of that early any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I must admit, I don't miss being in the CL even the tiniest bit. I'd rather we weren't in the UEFA, either, but there seems to be virtually no way of getting knocked out of that early any more.
    New bloke is even fielding strong teams in these games. and he's actually making me like Iwobi.

99 times out of 100, that ends with a defender intercepting it and the whole thing fizzling out to bellows of 'SHOOT YOU FùCKING TIPPY-TAPPY CùNTS!!!' and us losing 1-0 to a breakaway goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    99 times out of 100, that ends with a defender intercepting it and the whole thing fizzling out to bellows of 'SHOOT YOU FùCKING TIPPY-TAPPY CùNTS!!!' and us losing 1-0 to a breakaway goal.
    You prefer to take a more efficient approach - possibly based on statistics? Like that chap at the FA. Charles Moore, was it? Get it wide and get it into the mixer, that sort of thing?

Bit lumpen.

You prefer to take a more efficient approach - possibly based on statistics? Like that chap at the FA. Charles Moore, was it? Get it wide and get it into the mixer, that sort of thing?

Bit lumpen.
    Fúck all wrong with this approach, imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Bit lumpen.
    Charles Hughes - set English football back decades

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Charles Hughes - set English football back decades
    Right. Whereas "Charles Moore" has merely set the Daily Telegraph back decades. Is that him?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."