Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: How come we didn't play anyone at the weekend then?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'd say you're being grossly unfair to the chap.

1. He has odd hair. This is not untypical of the younger generation. Indeed, you're a chap not unaccustomed to sporting quite the do yourself, and you're old enough to know better.

2. 'Constantly running around' is sort of the default condition for a professional sportsman.

3. You can't see what someone smells like.

All in all, I'm disappointed in you here.
    1/ My hair is short and eminently sensible. You could set you watch by my haircut.

2/ It's not the running around per se, it's the irritating manner in which he does it. Like an excited, yappy, poorly-trained puppy that's just about to píss all over the kitchen floor. I feel a strong inclination to strike him on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper.

3/ You definitely can tell how some people smell. Especially when they're foreign. For instance, I've no doubt that Aaron Ramsey smells fan-fůcking-tastic - despite being Welsh.

I do not like the fellow and will have none of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    1/ My hair is short and eminently sensible. You could set you watch by my haircut.

2/ It's not the running around per se, it's the irritating manner in which he does it. Like an excited, yappy, poorly-trained puppy that's just about to píss all over the kitchen floor. I feel a strong inclination to strike him on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper.

3/ You definitely can tell how some people smell. Especially when they're foreign. For instance, I've no doubt that Aaron Ramsey smells fan-fůcking-tastic - despite being Welsh.

He's also facially unattractive, which leads me to question his disgusting hair cut too. He's never going to get a nice girlfriend if he has an ugly face and ugly hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He's also facially unattractive, which leads me to question his disgusting hair cut too. He's never going to get a nice girlfriend if he has an ugly face and ugly hair.
    I've no idea about his face, r. If you shaved his head, I think I'd struggle to pick him out of a line-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

1. I have known your hair to tower up to 3' above your head, like Marie-Antoinette's syrup. For all I know there may have been rodents living within.

2 and 3. Meh.