Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 'Man finds own amputated leg on cigarette packets without consent'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Read thon book Sir C recommended. You'll then consider such imagery light hearted and jolly.
    The Wolf and the Watchman? Oh, yes. That's all good fun. I must say, I did laugh when the author first doubled down on the grimness by making the poor chap become the shít-eating sexual plaything of perverted toffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The Wolf and the Watchman? Oh, yes. That's all good fun. I must say, I did laugh when the author first doubled down on the grimness by making the poor chap become the shít-eating sexual plaything of perverted toffs.
    Aye. It conjured images which I cannot now un-see

It did become rather weighed down by the need to add an unexpected dramatic twist to even the most peripheral sub-plot. I think the author had the last laugh though by managing to fashion, after so much dante-esque horror, something approaching a happy ending

Aye. It conjured images which I cannot now un-see

It did become rather weighed down by the need to add an unexpected dramatic twist to even the most peripheral sub-plot. I think the author had the last laugh though by managing to fashion, after so much dante-esque horror, something approaching a happy ending
    I did think that removing all his teeth so they could all orally sodomise him without negative consequences was a nice touch.

I did think that removing all his teeth so they could all orally sodomise him without negative consequences was a nice touch.
    I reckon if I wrote a modern noir under a Scandi nom-de-plume in which the protaganist kills his victims by plucking out an eyeball and sodomising the bloody socket, it would cause quite a stir - shame I can't write.

You do it b and buy me a beer for the idea!

I reckon if I wrote a modern noir under a Scandi nom-de-plume in which the protaganist kills his victims by plucking out an eyeball and sodomising the bloody socket, it would cause quite a stir - shame I can't write.

You do it b and buy me a beer for the idea!
    Hmmm. Not being a Swede, I'm not sure I could muster the requisite levels of gory perversion, h. That said, I do like the idea of you - who have offered people the most baroque sado-sexual tortures on here over the years - getting all queasy over a book.

You're a sensitive wee flower underneath it all, h, aren't you?

You're a sensitive wee flower underneath it all, h, aren't you?
    You needn't think that kind of sweet talk's getting me into that shed of yours