Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
Fair play, C. May I ask in which country Johnny Chai-wallah was diplomatting in?

I had a lovely lunch with the young lady, and Ganpati willing, the glw and I will be going to her wedding in Delhi in Jan.

And then, back home, my mate and I have just cooked the biggest côte de boeuf I've ever had - over 2kg. With a roquefort sauce and two types of fancy mushrooms. One is called pied-de-mouton. Any idea what it's called in English? Matey's forgotten what the other won is called.

We have tons of the beef left for tomorrow, when I will munch some with the horseradish I bought out for him.

There's a restaurant I must check out before I go. Called the Mauvais Garçons, in Rue de Mauvais Garçons, the other side of Rue Rivoli from us, near where that sports pub you showed me is.

They have oeufs en meurette with foie gras as a starter, and some boudin noirs with deux pommes as a main. Fancy giving it a go. The oeufs en meurette with foie gras I made the glw when I came back from here 2-3 years ago was lush.

And as we were '90s raver bad boys de Paris, it really would be rather fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AKNGgSmhoY

It's strange. I can't stand American gansta rap, but quite like it in French. I guess that's just my racism.

Bon swa, as they say in Haïti. Or good ebening in evil Wenger-killer speak.
In English, it's called...wait for it...Pied-de-Mouton.