Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: :clap: The Boy Owen got there first.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah, but not as much distance as there should be. It's actually a relatively short step from 'The kuffar are accepting Sharia as dictated by the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) in the Quran' to 'I must impose Sharia on the kuffar by my direct actions as required by the Quran'.

Once you start to tolerate the craziness, it's the thin end of the wedge.
    Yes, I agree with that. And I would extend it to head covering, not allowing women out in public without a male companion etc etc

If we win these battles, we will win the terrorism battle, eventually. The lack of political will to fight the small battles because of political correctness sickens me.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yes, I agree with that. And I would extend it to head covering, not allowing women out in public without a male companion etc etc

If we win these battles, we will win the terrorism battle, eventually. The lack of political will to fight the small battles because of political correctness sickens me.
    But those small battles are used by the terrorists as recruitment tools for the big battles. The ban on the veil is often cited as a motivating factor in France is getting attacked. I'm afraid you can't just separate 'mainstream' and 'radical' Islam that easily. On the Venn diagram between the two, there is an alarming amount of intersection.