Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That crash in Indonesia sort of ****ed my fear of flying method of booking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What do you mean you can't tell how fast you are going? Just look out the feckin window and see how fast the clouds and birds are zipping by. Do you Airplane Johnnies ever actually fly sober?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    What do you mean you can't tell how fast you are going? Just look out the feckin window and see how fast the clouds and birds are zipping by. Do you Airplane Johnnies ever actually fly sober?
    When you're in a hairyplane, h, do you ever feel like you're bombing along at 500 mph? I'm guessing you don't. And if you ever do, you're probably in trouble. There's your problem, y'see?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    When you're in a hairyplane, h, do you ever feel like you're bombing along at 500 mph? I'm guessing you don't. And if you ever do, you're probably in trouble. There's your problem, y'see?
    First time my boy flew, about 4 yrs old, fell fast asleep just before take off. Woke up an hour into the flight, looked out of the window and asked "why have we stopped?" Same problem.