Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Peter. You mentioned this Patel women being unbearably thick. I have developed a deep

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    *cough*

Tiocfaidh ar lá
    Yes, I covered you lot. "Frogs, Fuzzy Wuzzies, Other Random Darkies, Krauts, Commies. Nothing simpler."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, I covered you lot. "Frogs, Fuzzy Wuzzies, Other Random Darkies, Krauts, Commies. Nothing simpler."
    The Irish aren’t enemies as such. They’re our idiot children who occasionally get hold of matches and set the fúcking house on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The Irish aren’t enemies as such. They’re our idiot children who occasionally get hold of matches and set the fúcking house on fire.
    Fúcks sake, steady on B.

Fúcks sake, steady on B.
    tbf he is talking about himself as much as anyone, sw

Fúcks sake, steady on B.
    Especially as he claims to be part irish (when it suits of course.. bit like his dutchie friend claims to have a bit of Irish in him)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Fúcks sake, steady on B.
    It's an interesting point, mind. One wonders whether, back in the day, there was much fraternising between the English oppressor and the native colleen, and whether this planted a pernicious seam of Englishness within the sacred DNA of the Sons and Daughters of Eirrean.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's an interesting point, mind. One wonders whether, back in the day, there was much fraternising between the English oppressor and the native colleen, and whether this planted a pernicious seam of Englishness within the sacred DNA of the Sons and Daughters of Eirrean.
    I would confidently say we have rode more of your chicks than vice versa.

Dirt bags I found.

Dirt bags I found.
    I beg your pardon? Are you referring to the Roses of England, the blushing maidens of old Blighty, as 'dirt bags'?

How would you like us to come over there and give you a good old oppressing again, hmm?

Dirt bags I found.
    How charming.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Jolly decent bunch in my experience. Even Sw's lot from the North are ok...