Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I wouldn't call myself a homophobe (that's for others to do), but I do find this sort

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The child is going to grow up believing that bumming is a valid lifestyle choice.

It's degenarate filth and an insult to the Lord.
    The fact that a chap likes cock ought to my mind be treated much as one might an unsightly facial growth or a speech impediment. One should be kind, respectful and tolerant of the aberration and endeavour to treat its victim as one would anyone else. However, that does not require us to celebrate the unfortunate business or pretend that it is in any sense a desirable condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The fact that a chap likes cock ought to my mind be treated much as one might an unsightly facial growth or a speech impediment. One should be kind, respectful and tolerant of the aberration and endeavour to treat its victim as one would anyone else. However, that does not require us to celebrate the unfortunate business or pretend that it is in any sense a desirable condition.

As you know, I too have no problem with the homos. It doesnt matter to me where a chap chooses to bury his treasure.

that said, I do find it incredibly boring when they feel the need to talk about it incessantly and allow themselves to be defined by it. Imagine how boring straight men. Are when they do nothing but talk about 'pulling birds' and how much fanny they get.

I am quite comfortable being around bum bandits but the accent and affectation is quite frankly ****ing annoying. the sheer fabulousness of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    As you know, I too have no problem with the homos. It doesnt matter to me where a chap chooses to bury his treasure.

that said, I do find it incredibly boring when they feel the need to talk about it incessantly and allow themselves to be defined by it. Imagine how boring straight men. Are when they do nothing but talk about 'pulling birds' and how much fanny they get.

I am quite comfortable being around bum bandits but the accent and affectation is quite frankly ****ing annoying. the sheer fabulousness of it all.
    Yes. I think the problem arose when the desire to whop it up another chap's chuffbox became seen not simply as a sexual proclivity, but as an entire 'lifestyle'.
    It's odd, really. We do not seek to make a lifestyle out of other perversions, after all. We don't talk about the 'auto-asphyxiation community', have magazines like 'Foot Fetishist Times' or see marches for 'Bestiality Pride', do we?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. I think the problem arose when the desire to whop it up another chap's chuffbox became seen not simply as a sexual proclivity, but as an entire 'lifestyle'.
    It's odd, really. We do not seek to make a lifestyle out of other perversions, after all. We don't talk about the 'auto-asphyxiation community', have magazines like 'Foot Fetishist Times' or see marches for 'Bestiality Pride', do we?
    Fundamentally, if you'll forgive the pun, a chap who wishes to put his peter in another man's dung isn't quite the thing, is he? Now we, as gentlemen, are inclined to allow a fellow his quirks, so long as he keeps them discreet. A man might wear brown shoes in town, for example - one wouldn't ostracise him for it, so long as he only did it the once and didn't draw attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fundamentally, if you'll forgive the pun, a chap who wishes to put his peter in another man's dung isn't quite the thing, is he? Now we, as gentlemen, are inclined to allow a fellow his quirks, so long as he keeps them discreet. A man might wear brown shoes in town, for example - one wouldn't ostracise him for it, so long as he only did it the once and didn't draw attention to it.
    This appears to be a rather long winded way of saying 'one up the bum, no harm done'.....