Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Trump really does seem to go out of his way to cause trouble

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He must be a nightmare to work for.....
    He upsets Allans, lefties and other varieties of wrongun, p. He's alright by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He upsets Allans, lefties and other varieties of wrongun, p. He's alright by me.
    It's actually more predictable than that. After all, if it were everyone whom you objected to, that would be a wide-ranging and eccentric list. 538 Blog analyzed it. His only solid and unswerving base of support is religious conservatives. They've got his back. However, this also means that he can deny them nothing. He therefore is working with all speed to enact what they wish. Jerusalem was one of these high-priority demands.

Right. Indeed, his opponents have actually become his strongest asset. Bigly.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Flat earthers seem to like him a lot.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman