Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hmmm. Churches in France do seem to be suffering a terrible run of luck lately.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How about...ooooh, let's see...the Roman Catholic Church? They're not short of a bob or two - even with all the nonce money they've had to pay out.
    As long as you know where your wallet is when you visit our decent, honest, English, popenfrei numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    As long as you know where your wallet is when you visit our decent, honest, English, popenfrei numbers.
    Well of course I could point out that most of those have been stolen from my people and that asking me to pay to enter them on top of having stolen my spiritual patrimony is adding insult to fúcking injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well of course I could point out that most of those have been stolen from my people and that asking me to pay to enter them on top of having stolen my spiritual patrimony is adding insult to fúcking injury.
    You should be charged extra for the cost of, erm, ripping out all the godless bling and carrying it all the way to Henry's stash.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He's not going to enter a prod wossname, temple or whatever, is he? He may be a Godless heathen but he's no occultist.