Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I know it's only the white ball stuff but I am enjoying England

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Funny that the Aussies can't handle are spinners though - Root bowling 10 overs for 44 and Rashid taking wickets with rank long hops

This will make you mad though - they've been trialling the white Duke ball in County 2nd XI cricket. The main complaint is that it swings too much - and this is coming from the bowlers who can't control it. Useless ****s
    Well you have the basic problem that the Kookaburra balls do far too little to make for interesting cricket, while the Duke balls arguably go too far in the other direction. However, I think it's fair to say that Duke balls make for better balanced matches generally.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well you have the basic problem that the Kookaburra balls do far too little to make for interesting cricket, while the Duke balls arguably go too far in the other direction. However, I think it's fair to say that Duke balls make for better balanced matches generally.
    Have the Kookaburra balls been tested over here nd the reverse in Australia? Perhaps the ICC should just decide on only 1 ball bening used for International cricket
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Have the Kookaburra balls been tested over here nd the reverse in Australia? Perhaps the ICC should just decide on only 1 ball bening used for International cricket
    They'd choose the Kookaburra though, Indians & Aussies love it

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    They'd choose the Kookaburra though, Indians & Aussies love it
    Which would ruin test cricket in the only country where it still fills stadia - England.