Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That is a seriously **** team. Awful full backs, dreadful midfield and a useless

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Seriously, you are such a complete and utter cùnt that I can no longer continue to converse with you.

Fùck off.
    Blimey, a! You are approaching positively sw-like levels of Weller-related sensitivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Blimey, a! You are approaching positively sw-like levels of Weller-related sensitivity.
    This isn't even Weller. Its about bleedin' Foxton!

I suppose I did suggest there might be something seriously wrong with him, which was of course a joke...I feel bad now.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I suppose I did suggest there might be something seriously wrong with him, which was of course a joke...I feel bad now.
    Happy birthday, p. Now say sorry to a like a good gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Happy birthday, p. Now say sorry to a like a good gentleman.
    IF I have offended anybody then naturally I am full of regret. It was never my intention.

On balance, perhaps I should have gone to the women's conference today.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Seen him in his underpants, not a pretty sight. He was knocking off a barmaid that lived above my local, I was also involved with another barmaid who also lived there.