Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two deeply disturbing things last night then

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I reckon I'd let my kid get nonced off as a one-off in exchange for a life-changing amount of money.

I mean, the problem that abused kids have as they get older is rationalising what happened to them. That's what causes the trauma. But I'd have a ready made answer for them. Surely they'd understand if I bought them a nice car with the proceeds or something?
    You’d **** it up though. You’d buy them a diesel Peugeot or some other piece of ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You’d **** it up though. You’d buy them a diesel Peugeot or some other piece of ****.
    My son's bang into cars. I took him around the Hexagon classic car garage down the road from me recently and he very nearly creamed his pants (or whatever pre-pubescent boys do when they're excited).

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    My son's bang into cars. I took him around the Hexagon classic car garage down the road from me recently and he very nearly creamed his pants (or whatever pre-pubescent boys do when they're excited).
    He’s got no hope. Jews know nothing from cars. They just don’t get what cars are about. Comes from hundreds of years wandering around in the desert, I suppose.

He’s got no hope. Jews know nothing from cars. They just don’t get what cars are about. Comes from hundreds of years wandering around in the desert, I suppose.
    Right. As any fule kno, the most important thing in any car is boot space.

Ah, there you are. How went the consultation?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ah, there you are. How went the consultation?
    Not until 5.30, sadly. I’ll let you know.

Not until 5.30, sadly. I’ll let you know.
    Fúcling he'll. Drawing out the suspense, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fúcling he'll. Drawing out the suspense, aren't they?
    I suspect he won’t even have had the lab results yet. He hadn’t had them yesterday... he’s going to look up my bugle, tell me it looks fine and that I should come back next week for results.

I suspect he won’t even have had the lab results yet. He hadn’t had them yesterday... he’s going to look up my bugle, tell me it looks fine and that I should come back next week for results.
    Seriously? I'd tell him there's no point turning up unless he's got them.

He's basically a Spurs fan and just doesn't want you watching the game tonight
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar