Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well done, Dennis Rodman, imo.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes. My spies tell me that today's pudding is practically genocide: Banana custard with cinnamon #hyperbole

Can't even secretly pass it under the table to a hound
    That's just slop, isn't it? You ought to throw it at the wall in protest. Are you not master in your own house?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's just slop, isn't it? You ought to throw it at the wall in protest. Are you not master in your own house?
    Yes, and in order to remain so, one must sometimes conclude that D is the better part of V and keep one's own counsel.
    Statesmanlike. You know.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes, and in order to remain so, one must sometimes conclude that D is the better part of V and keep one's own counsel.
    Statesmanlike. You know.
    Cowardice in the face of the enemy if you ask me.

Without wishing to be a bore, I would remind you that you once claimed you would not die for the Colours. Now that is cowardice.

Not at all. Dutiful, loyal. Everyone else likes it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."