Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So it would seem this lady who died of the Novichoks found a perfume bottle full of

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    it and sprayed it on her wrists and rubbed it on her , thus self-administering a MASSIVE dose.

There's a lesson in there somewhere. Don't be the sort of person who picks up discarded perfume bottles and sprays them on themselves, perhaps?
    I'm sort of diappointed that the INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS NERVE AGENT seems to require a massive dose to do you a number. It would appear that the efficacy of this product has been somewhat overhyped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm sort of diappointed that the INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS NERVE AGENT seems to require a massive dose to do you a number. It would appear that the efficacy of this product has been somewhat overhyped.
    I do think it's important to bear in mind the Russians' capacity for bungling this sort of thing. Look at the radiation bloke - that was a total fvcking mess where they ended up trailing highly radioactive material through one of the world's busiest cities.

Talking of this sort of thing, you should watch 'A Very Secret Service' on Netflix. It's the French actually making fun of themselves, which is a novelty.