Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Messi's third was the choice of the three and for those of us that actually

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How many matches of Cruyff's and Maradonna's careers did you watch, out of interest?
    Many of Maradonna's - pretty much all his matches in the 82, 86 and 90 world cups and Italian football was always pretty popular in Canada back in the day, they had games on the telly every weekend. Quite the large Italian Canadian population in Toronto.

Cruyff I saw little of. Danish football just didn't have the following needed to have it televised in Canada back then.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Many of Maradonna's - pretty much all his matches in the 82, 86 and 90 world cups and Italian football was always pretty popular in Canada back in the day, they had games on the telly every weekend. Quite the large Italian Canadian population in Toronto.

Cruyff I saw little of. Danish football just didn't have the following needed to have it televised in Canada back then.
    'Danish'?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Danish'?
    Couldn't work out if that was or if he is just a thick yank
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Danish'?
    I assumed it would be your mate that bit, if I'm honest

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    ...Italian football was always pretty popular in Canada back in the day, they had games on the telly every weekend. Quite the large Italian Canadian population in Toronto.
    So you were in the country while some people were watching some Italian football which may or may not have involved the little drug cheat. Than there's the other half of his club career. I put it to you that you cannot possibly say how many times he took a touch like the little accountant last night.