Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: :clap: The Boy Owen got there first.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I expected some odd exchanges today but Burney morphing into Jeremy Corbyn is definitely a surprise
    Oh, you mistake me, p. I don't actually care about the child in the Cambodian sweatshop in any meaningful sense, I'm just aware that he/she exists and have sufficient empathy and awareness to realise that his/her existence rather undermines some of our more high-flown rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, you mistake me, p. I don't actually care about the child in the Cambodian sweatshop in any meaningful sense, I'm just aware that he/she exists and have sufficient empathy and awareness to realise that his/her existence rather undermines some of our more high-flown rhetoric.
    It was also your insistence that the individual doesn't exist. You have become the anti-Thatcher

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It was also your insistence that the individual doesn't exist. You have become the anti-Thatcher
    Oh, the individual exists absolutely! What doesn't exist is 'The Individual' as defined by a sort of global average. I reject the latter absolutely, since he absolutely doesn't exist.