Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surely the best season of GOT so far ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    That chilling final scene ? Great story telling. Couldn't help wondering where that Ice Lord conjured up 400m of high grade steel chain link from within the icy wastelands. Perhaps screwfix has a branch north of the wall.
    It was also good because you can now pick out all the sad ****s discussing how fast ravens can travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It was also good because you can now pick out all the sad ****s discussing how fast ravens can travel.
    What I don't get is why Bran wasn't being used as air reconnaissance for this expedition in the first place. Seems to me these dopey cùnts haven't got a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What I don't get is why Bran wasn't being used as air reconnaissance for this expedition in the first place. Seems to me these dopey cùnts haven't got a clue.
    Their inability to lay down suppressing fire on the anti-aircraft artillery is little short of retarded.

That's two actions dragons have been involved in and both times they've taken casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Their inability to lay down suppressing fire on the anti-aircraft artillery is little short of retarded.

That's two actions dragons have been involved in and both times they've taken casualties.
    You take out the air defences first, as any fule kno

That is the problem about the Welsh Dragons having a lack of match practice, they p;ay the pre season friendly games and then when they play a battle hardened team they are shocked... niave defending from the fire breathers imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    That is the problem about the Welsh Dragons having a lack of match practice, they p;ay the pre season friendly games and then when they play a battle hardened team they are shocked... niave defending from the fire breathers imo
    They should send in two dragons first to take out the ack ack. THEN they can steam in at their leisure.

They should send in two dragons first to take out the ack ack. THEN they can steam in at their leisure.
    The fact that one of the dragons seemed to be playing in the wrong position made me think AW had been coaching them
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Like Typhoons in the Falaise Gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Laden or unladen?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Laden or unladen?