Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Lunch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Cheese and onion sangers, baby. Packet of crisps. Meths.

You?
    Double egg, sausage, bacon, beans, coffee. Toast turned up a bit LATE so the first egg yolk got a little bit lost in bean juice while dipping the sos.

Got depressed reading about political censorship on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Double egg, sausage, bacon, beans, coffee. Toast turned up a bit LATE so the first egg yolk got a little bit lost in bean juice while dipping the sos.

Got depressed reading about political censorship on social media.
    Jesus Christ. Bean juice on the egg. Late toast. The whole thing is a fúcking disaster.

Jesus Christ. Bean juice on the egg. Late toast. The whole thing is a fúcking disaster.
    I was thinking about having a little moan but then I thought "No, life is too short. Especially as we are about to die in a nuclear war next week, so I'll just chill out and enjoy the architecture through the window."

Mexican salad from Chilango.

Lettuce, grilled onions and peppers, grilled chicken, salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream and guacamole.

Quite stunning.

I was thinking about having a little moan but then I thought "No, life is too short. Especially as we are about to die in a nuclear war next week, so I'll just chill out and enjoy the architecture through the window."
    We don't have a politician with the balls to nuke anyone. Sadly.

When we were growing up, we were told we would be the generation to see nuclear war. Well I've waited 45 years and so far fvck all. I'm not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    When we were growing up, we were told we would be the generation to see nuclear war. Well I've waited 45 years and so far fvck all. I'm not happy.
    Hopefully Donald will do what he did last time, and the time before, which is to get his people to talk to their people and arrange for some empty buildings to be blown up and the drooling neocons will be happy.

Hopefully Donald will do what he did last time, and the time before, which is to get his people to talk to their people and arrange for some empty buildings to be blown up and the drooling neocons will be happy.
    Look, I just want one to be used in anger in my lifetime to see what they do. Is that too much to ask? Not anywhere near me, of course. Somewhere foreign and far away. Korea would be fine. Or Iran. Or Pakistan/India.

Nukes aren't supposed to be used, they are supposed to deter. And in the good old days it worked. Only Strangelovian loons though you could win a nuclear war. Now Washington is full of General Rippers. I blame the flouride!