Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fuhrerin Merkel ist vorbei! Gott sei dank.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "#LeicesterCityFC listen to how they mourn for a man who was a foreigner, cosmopolitan, 'person of nowhere' in Theresa May's words. What do your white natvist influencers have to say about that??"
    Ewww. She could have at least waited until he was cold.

Well...in his case, stopped smouldering.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ewww. She could have at least waited until he was cold.

Well...in his case, stopped smouldering.
    Some elements of the press have chosen to go down the 'hero pilot steered away from the stadium' route, despite there being no evidence of any such thing happening whatsoever.

I don't care about journalists being knobheads; it's the bare-faced brazenness of it that grinds my gears.

Some elements of the press have chosen to go down the 'hero pilot steered away from the stadium' route, despite there being no evidence of any such thing happening whatsoever.

I don't care about journalists being knobheads; it's the bare-faced brazenness of it that grinds my gears.
    By the sound of things, it was entirely out of control and he couldn't 'steer' anything.

Helicopters strike me as fundamentally unsound and un-airworthy objects. What was it someone said? 'All the aerodynamic qualities of a housebrick' or similar?

I also wonder whether the multi-millionaire community have ever done a proper risk assessment on the whole business of flying about in helicopters. They do seem to drop out of the sky with relative regularity.

By the sound of things, it was entirely out of control and he couldn't 'steer' anything.

Helicopters strike me as fundamentally unsound and un-airworthy objects. What was it someone said? 'All the aerodynamic qualities of a housebrick' or similar?

I also wonder whether the multi-millionaire community have ever done a proper risk assessment on the whole business of flying about in helicopters. They do seem to drop out of the sky with relative regularity.
    "A million nuts and bolts vibrating in close formation."

"Helicopters only fly because they are so ugly the ground repels them."

Real pilots tend not to like them much. Nasty, inelegant beasts.

"A million nuts and bolts vibrating in close formation."

"Helicopters only fly because they are so ugly the ground repels them."

Real pilots tend not to like them much. Nasty, inelegant beasts.
    The best thing about the crash is that it's totally overshadowed Hoddle's disgraceful attention-seeking.

The best thing about the crash is that it's totally overshadowed Hoddle's disgraceful attention-seeking.
    No, the best thing is that his son might get over his father's hissy fit with Philip Morris and allow his shops to stock Marlboros, for fúck's sake!

Wait, I don't smoke ant more

Fair enough, as you were, the best thing is the Hoddle thing.

I don't smoke any more
    Which is more than can be said for our late Thai friend.