Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Going to take the Mrs away for her Birthday in March. Just a long weekend somewhere.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You have to remember that you are no longer in your 20s, don't take drugs anymore and are customarily tucked up in bo-bo by 9pm.
    Meh. Driving is still my natural condition.

Audiobook until Lyon, then once through the city and safely onto the Autoroute du Soleil, start blasting some music for the final 3 hour push.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Audiobook until Lyon, then once through the city and safely onto the Autoroute du Soleil, start blasting some music for the final 3 hour push.
    What about doing wee-wees?

Anyway, this is my next audiobook purchase. Quite excited for it. Not sure if it's quite what you're looking for, though.

https://www.audible.co.uk/search?key...m+holland&ref=

... start blasting some music for the final 3 hour push.
    oh god, it's going to be that dreary, dull Bruce Springsteen, isn't it?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    oh god, it's going to be that dreary, dull Bruce Springsteen, isn't it?
    I can't believe people have bankrolled and made a film about an Indian fellow having his life shaped by Bruce Springsteen. There's something very wrong with a world in which that can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I can't believe people have bankrolled and made a film about an Indian fellow having his life shaped by Bruce Springsteen. There's something very wrong with a world in which that can happen.
    There are people out there that will actually pay to watch it too smh
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”