Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: DrivingWIMB: Do you always indicate just before you take an exit on a roundabout

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I'm actually beginning to doubt it happened.As Bonaparte said "“History is a set of lies agreed upon.”
    Yeah, but that is loser talk isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yeah, but that is loser talk isn't it.
    No no,as everyone knows our day will come.Mind you it's been 800 fúcking years so should be anytime now really

No no,as everyone knows our day will come.Mind you it's been 800 fúcking years so should be anytime now really
    I thought your day came a while back with the Ray Houghton goal and all that?

I thought the whole thing was over and done with and we were all friends again?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I thought your day came a while back with the Ray Houghton goal and all that?

I thought the whole thing was over and done with and we were all friends again?
    Oh I suppose we could call the whole thing quits.You did, after all, take Eamonn Holmes off our hands

Oh I suppose we could call the whole thing quits.You did, after all, take Eamonn Holmes off our hands
    He was like a Rottweiler puppy or something, c. Quite appealing when he was young, but we had no idea he was going to get so big and eat us out of house and home!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He was like a Rottweiler puppy or something, c. Quite appealing when he was young, but we had no idea he was going to get so big and eat us out of house and home!
    It averted a curry chip famine here don't you know

It averted a curry chip famine here don't you know
    We've had thaose nice lads Eammon Andrews, Dave Allen and Terry Wogan. We never got your Gay Byrne though.

What's wrong with Gay Byrne?