Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Turds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    What percentage of your turds are easy wipe clean? Mine used to be circa 90% horrific, emergency clean up operations and 10% ok. Due to a change in diet I have literally spun that around to 90% clean, no wipe required (just a couple of pleasure wipes), 5% average mess and the rare emergency scenario which leaves me needing councelling.

How about you Wimb?
    It's a simple matter of changing the bag for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think I will need a bag one day. My anoos has taken too much abuse over the years (not cock abuse, just my fingers)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I had never considered the fortunes a colostomy must save a chap in terms of lavatory paper before.

I'm not sure it's a sacrifice worth making, mind, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I had never considered the fortunes a colostomy must save a chap in terms of lavatory paper before.

I'm not sure it's a sacrifice worth making, mind, but still.
    And consider b, one may take a shít without the need to remove oneself from one's comfy chair.

And I should imagine it would be a hoot to whip out one's bag at dinner parties and threaten to squirt one's guests.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And consider b, one may take a shít without the need to remove oneself from one's comfy chair.

And I should imagine it would be a hoot to whip out one's bag at dinner parties and threaten to squirt one's guests.
    I fear the indignity of simply carrying around one's feculence in a bag would become irksome. And what if one suffered gastric problems? Would the thing just keep filling up?

Ideally, one ought to be able to hook oneself up to a pipe in the wall once a day that simply takes all the unpleasantness away and means one doesn't have to worry about it for another 24 hours. It seems ludicrous to me that human progress has not reached this point.