Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So we're officially 12 years off global catastrophe and the Handmaid's Tale takes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Haha, raping white girls. I am as fearful of the rape of our proud female white flesh as the next man. So you have me there.
    Yeah, I don't see much to laugh about in the systematic trafficking, drugging and gang-raping of children as young as 12 by gangs of Pakistanis that has become endemic in our inner cities over the last few decades.

You laugh away, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah, I don't see much to laugh about in the systematic trafficking, drugging and gang-raping of children as young as 12 by gangs of Pakistanis that has become endemic in our inner cities over the last few decades.

You laugh away, though.
    Several cases up here, all been appallingly handled as the rossers were too scared initially of doing anything. Wasn't until the press stepped in that anything was done.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Several cases up here, all been appallingly handled as the rossers were too scared initially of doing anything. Wasn't until the press stepped in that anything was done.
    And the only MP to put her head above the parapet on the issue was promptly sacked by Jeremy Corbyn.