Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: wd The Govt and the property developers that have just made 68 flats available in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you live up north? Northern women tend to be quite flabby and pasty, in my limited experience of the breed.
    I shall be sure to let my wife know your feelings on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I shall be sure to let my wife know your feelings on this matter.
    'Tend', I said. 'Tend'. I'm not the sort of racist to who makes sweeping generalisations.

'Tend', I said. 'Tend'. I'm not the sort of racist to who makes sweeping generalisations.
    Hmmmph.

What sort of racist are you then?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    What sort of racist are you then?
    The good sort. The nationalityisy sort

Love Tanzanians, can't really be doing with Kenyans. Love Thais, can't sope with Singaporeans. That sort.

The good sort. The nationalityisy sort

Love Tanzanians, can't really be doing with Kenyans. Love Thais, can't sope with Singaporeans. That sort.
    Singaporeans are ok. Well, the Indian ones, certainly. Not so keen on the European ones. They come across as ****s

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Singaporeans are ok. Well, the Indian ones, certainly. Not so keen on the European ones. They come across as ****s
    Singaporean Chinese are fücking hard work imo. Intense, rude, vulgar and money-obsessed to a frankly off-putting degree.

Singaporean Chinese are fücking hard work imo. Intense, rude, vulgar and money-obsessed to a frankly off-putting degree.
    Your Malay Chinese is a similar beast. Now your Thai, Cambodian, Laotian or Vietnameser is generally a delight.

Fairly true. ****ing rude on flights as well. Never seen anything like it.