Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm not really looking forward to this season imo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I don't see how we can sell practically all of our English players and still hit the homegrown quotas.

Not that I can be bothered to do the adding up, of course. I'm sure there are others who relish that sort of thing.
    Bellerin, Martinez*, Coquelin, Ramsey, Welbeck, Holding, Ox, Iwobi would do it. I doubt we will sell Walcott anyway

*not 100% per cent sure on that one

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Bellerin, Martinez*, Coquelin, Ramsey, Welbeck, Holding, Ox, Iwobi would do it. I doubt we will sell Walcott anyway

*not 100% per cent sure on that one
    I assume we will keep one of Ox or Theo.

I assume we will keep one of Ox or Theo.
    If we sell Ox and keep Theo I will be returning my 2017 Membership Pack to the club via recorded delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    If we sell Ox and keep Theo I will be returning my 2017 Membership Pack to the club via recorded delivery.
    Meh. Ox does all these exciting runs that lead to nothing a few times a game.

Theo has nice new hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Theo has nice new hair.
    I like Theo's new hair. I think it might be his breakout season. Did you see that defensive header he did?

I like Theo's new hair. I think it might be his breakout season. Did you see that defensive header he did?
    He will probably get one of those machines that froths his milk if he scores 10 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He will probably get one of those machines that froths his milk if he scores 10 goals.
    Is that a euphemism?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Isn't it cheaper to just fùck it in the bin?

Isn't it cheaper to just fùck it in the bin?
    Perhaps it would, but then how would Arsene know of my displeasure? Sometimes one has to make sacrifices for the greater good, A.