Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: How is it possible to be wrong about every. single. thing.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    See also: David Lammy.
    Well, I have no idea who he is or how he got in but getting into Harvard law School is no easy feat and much less likely to be achieved by someone as thick as Diane Abbott I would think.

Cambridge, I'm willing to bet, has a disadvantaged minority program which someone like Abbott could take advantage of.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Well, I have no idea who he is or how he got in but getting into Harvard law School is no easy feat and much less likely to be achieved by someone as thick as Diane Abbott I would think.

Cambridge, I'm willing to bet, has a disadvantaged minority program which someone like Abbott could take advantage of.
    He is a blustering, race-baiting moron incapable of mustering a single cogent argument that cannot be torn to pieces by a moment's logical thought. However, when such logical dissection of his points takes place, he immediately cries racism.

He also supports Tottenham.

Let's say this: if he's some kind of genius, he's hiding it fúcking well.

In fairness, so does Harvard

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2...investigation/

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

She also ****ed Jezza... not sure who comes out of that as the stupid one?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman