Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deso Dogg gone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "killed on 17 January during clashes with anti-Isis forces in Deir ez-Zour province in eastern Syria."

Translation: Killed by Assad's boys and The Russians. wd them and eff off the ISIS sponsors, supporters and trainers - Saudi Arabia, Israel, CIA, MI6 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    "killed on 17 January during clashes with anti-Isis forces in Deir ez-Zour province in eastern Syria."

Translation: Killed by Assad's boys and The Russians. wd them and eff off the ISIS sponsors, supporters and trainers - Saudi Arabia, Israel, CIA, MI6 etc.
    Have you been watching The House of Saud on the Beeb?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It’s good. Although I had to question the naivety of the whistleblower bloke who went to Saudi to oversee a fmdefence contract and was shocked - shocked, I tells ya - to find there were massive backhanders left, right and centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It’s good. Although I had to question the naivety of the whistleblower bloke who went to Saudi to oversee a fmdefence contract and was shocked - shocked, I tells ya - to find there were massive backhanders left, right and centre.
    Yes, I felt the same about the chap who ran the luxury travel business and spent years travelling the world on behalf of his Saudi billionaire clients, so oblivious to their nefarious ways that he ended up doing cleaning jobs in local restaurants after he whistle-blew and his business collapsed.

Yes, I felt the same about the chap who ran the luxury travel business and spent years travelling the world on behalf of his Saudi billionaire clients, so oblivious to their nefarious ways that he ended up doing cleaning jobs in local restaurants after he whistle-blew and his business collapsed.
    Oh, yes, he was good. Reading between the lines he was a glorified pimp.

Yes. With 'allies' like this, who needs enemies.

Yes. With 'allies' like this, who needs enemies.
    Don't be such a pearl-clutcher. They are a necessary ally for entirely moral reasons.

Don't be such a pearl-clutcher. They are a necessary ally for entirely moral reasons.
    yeah, I could see we could have a full and frank exchange of views taking all afternoon on that. I liked the bit where they blackmailed the UK to carry on paying the bribes or else they'd stop "co-operating on intelligence" (ie: send more of their headchoppers into to attack us)
    Last edited by Ash; 01-19-2018 at 02:16 PM.

yeah, I could see we could have a full and frank exchange of views taking all afternoon on that. I liked the bit where they blackmailed the UK to carry on paying the bribes or else they'd stop "co-operating on intelligence" (ie: send more of their headchoppers into to attack us people)
    In geopolitics, everyone plays the best hand they can. No-one said it was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In geopolitics, everyone plays the best hand they can. No-one said it was nice.
    How can killing >400,000 people in an attempt to set up a barbarian caliphate, making 7-11 million people homeless, with 2 million coming to Europe be the best hand available? All for what, exactly? Just to set the ground to do the same thing to Iran as was done to Iraq (estimated over a million dead), and to Libya (a once affluent population reduced to poverty and slavery) or Ukraine (worse off than before the overthrow of the elected govt) or Kosovo (worse off than within Yugoslavia)?

All these stupid wars and interventions and regime changes are complete disasters for everyone except the MIC that profit from them, their mercs, and their presstitutes who finally sell some papers and cheerleaders who get a hard on from destroying countries.

Right, I need to do some work