Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Fking hell how long do boxing have to string this **** out for

Fking hell how long do boxing have to string this **** out for

People have already paid so nobody gives 2 ****s about some fella rapping. Then probably another 30 mins of walkouts

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    People have already paid so nobody gives 2 ****s about some fella rapping. Then probably another 30 mins of walkouts
    I don't even know who tf that was? It was awful.

Fury took the biggest beating I've ever seen in that 8th round.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    I don't even know who tf that was? It was awful.

Fury took the biggest beating I've ever seen in that 8th round.
    I found the whole thing rather gratifying. Watching that awkward, flabby c.unt getting battered around the ring, as he attempted to showboat his way out of trouble.
    Only saw the highlights but did he manage to land any punches of consequence ?
    Fairly sure Joshua has the physicality to actually dump him on his a.rse, assuming he got the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I found the whole thing rather gratifying. Watching that awkward, flabby c.unt getting battered around the ring, as he attempted to showboat his way out of trouble.
    Fairly sure Joshua has the physicality to actually dump him on his a.rse, assuming he got the opportunity.
    The Pikey King did manage to land a few. He seemed to have his back to the camera a lot, we became fixated by his rear man boobs.

I agreed with the 114-113 judge, 6 rounds each but a 2 point gap in Usyk's favour for the 9th round.

And we had no idea who the pre-fight rapper was either, seemed to go on forever with false stops that gave you hope it was over only to restart.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    The Pikey King did manage to land a few. He seemed to have his back to the camera a lot, we became fixated by his rear man boobs.

I agreed with the 114-113 judge, 6 rounds each but a 2 point gap in Usyk's favour for the 9th round.

And we had no idea who the pre-fight rapper was either, seemed to go on forever with false stops that gave you hope it was over only to restart.
    Probably an age thing. Everything seems to be accompanied by that utter shyte these days; it’s almost media compulsory.
    I blame middle class housewives from the *burbs, who delude themselves that Stormzy is the acceptable face of grime and now we all have to suffer the fall out.
    It’s been a long time since white yoof culture threw up a mainstream genre. There was a time when, like buses, one was just around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Fury had him in a bit of trouble mid fight. it was relivitely close until he got hit, I had them about even on rounds up to then.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post

Yeah, right result.

Ridiculous that IBF are now talking away one of the belts, so the rematch won't be for undisputed World Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yeah, right result.

Ridiculous that IBF are now talking away one of the belts, so the rematch won't be for undisputed World Champion.
    As a boxing anorak back in the 70s and 80s (boxing's glory days for me) I find it hard to watch any boxing nowadays but in particular the heavyweights.

Ever since large African Americans discovered better sports to make money at that don't involve being punched repeatedly in the head, the heavyweight division has been dire.

For the youngsters, go watch Holmes/Norton, Ali/Frazier 1 or 3 or any other number of bouts from that era to see what heavyweight boxing can actually be.

George Foreman in his prime would have knocked out either of those stiffs in 2 rounds. I doubt either of them could have lived through one round with Tyson in his prime.

Embarassing sh1te, for me.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    As a boxing anorak back in the 70s and 80s (boxing's glory days for me) I find it hard to watch any boxing nowadays but in particular the heavyweights.

Ever since large African Americans discovered better sports to make money at that don't involve being punched repeatedly in the head, the heavyweight division has been dire.

For the youngsters, go watch Holmes/Norton, Ali/Frazier 1 or 3 or any other number of bouts from that era to see what heavyweight boxing can actually be.

George Foreman in his prime would have knocked out either of those stiffs in 2 rounds. I doubt either of them could have lived through one round with Tyson in his prime.

Embarassing sh1te, for me.
    Lennox Lewis was the final 'proper' heavyweight. I remember always being excited to watch World of Sport with Dickie Davies to see Tyson's latest demolition