Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This election campaign will have regrettable consequences.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Same in the US.

The left have gone so far left everyone else is seen as right wing fascists with SS tattoos.

A lot of politically homeless people just completely fed up with the stupidity.

Although I do have respect for some of them...like that chap in Blythe Valley who said he didn’t vote for anyone for the first time in decades because he disliked what Labour has become and that he couldn’t vote Tory because he’s the son of a miner.

I can respect that...you got to have a code innit

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Same in the US.

The left have gone so far left everyone else is seen as right wing fascists with SS tattoos.

A lot of politically homeless people just completely fed up with the stupidity.

Although I do have respect for some of them...like that chap in Blythe Valley who said he didn’t vote for anyone for the first time in decades because he disliked what Labour has become and that he couldn’t vote Tory because he’s the son of a miner.

I can respect that...you got to have a code innit
    I don't really respect the whole 'I can't vote tory because my dad was a miner' thing at all.

For one thing, the tory party today isn't the tory party of the 1920s (more's the pity). For another, the Labour Party closed more pits than Thatcher, so why hasn't that been factored into his equation?
    Politics isn't supporting a football team, ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't really respect the whole 'I can't vote tory because my dad was a miner' thing at all.

For one thing, the tory party today isn't the tory party of the 1920s (more's the pity). For another, the Labour Party closed more pits than Thatcher, so why hasn't that been factored into his equation?
    Politics isn't supporting a football team, ffs.
    Should be thankful they were closed down or Greta would be paying them a visit